 |
| Before: I was hurting so much on the inside. |
I was raised in a Christian home and church. I knew God was real, but I wanted to “live life” and have fun. I moved out when I turned 18, shortly after moving out I started drinking, smoking, and partying. At the time I was having fun. Soon after I added weed to the equation and eventually that wasn't enough. I met a guy who become my boyfriend, I moved in with him, got pregnant and lost the baby, then my boyfriend went to jail and I was left alone, confused, and in pain, I blamed God for all of it. I numbed the pain with “meth”, and from there my life really went downhill. I tried every drug out there except putting a needle in my arm. I ended up weighing 85lbs. During this time my parents and people who loved from the church were fasting and praying for me non stop that God would protect me, keep me safe and bring me back home into
 |
| After: God blessed me with a husband and 2 children. |
His will; they never gave up and I thank God so much for his promise “Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it” Proverbs 22:6. I also thank God that he saved me in so many different ways. I did not die in my sin, I did not get a disease while enjoying my sinful ways. Jesus Christ saved me in so many different ways, I could have died from the drugs, living on the streets, steeling, being in the wrong place at the wrong time, but I didn't! God has a plan for my life, he has one for you too. I am blessed today with a wonderful husband, daughter and son!!! I am not perfect, but I am changed and saved. Jesus saved my life and he can do the same for you.